The HVAC caregiver
Why Choose Us
In Santa Monica, Bloom Air Conditioning is one of your best options for your residential or commercial HVAC repairs, installations, and maintenance. Bloom Air Conditioning takes special pride with the technicians we have trained and employed. All of our technicians are all competent to operate any of your HVAC problems excellently and efficiently. By the time our technician will arrive at your doorstep, you can notice their attitude and professionalism that they bring. Our entire team at Bloom Air Conditioning works hard to make your HVAC services experience hassle-free, notable, and satisfying. You can also assure that our team at Bloom Air Conditioning stands behind the work we do.
Here are the advantages of choosing Bloom Air Conditioning in Santa Monica:
- Top-rated HVAC contractor in the Santa Monica area
- Highly equipped, well-trained, and licensed technicians
- Very affordable HVAC repair, installation, and maintenance
- 24/7 emergency HVAC repair services
- 100% guaranteed customer satisfaction
If you have encountered something strange with your HVAC system, and you need an expert technician to fix it for you, you can count on Bloom Air Conditioning by dialing (310) 361-4818 at any time of the day. We assure you that HVAC problems will be resolved by our technicians as soon as possible.
Our company Bloom Air Conditioning services and repairs a variety of HVAC systems in Santa Monica
Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) is the technology of indoor and vehicular environmental comfort. Its goal is to provide thermal comfort and acceptable indoor air quality. HVAC system design is a subdiscipline of mechanical engineering, based on the principles of thermodynamics, fluid mechanics and heat transfer.
List of works within the scope of the service:
- Diagnostics of HVAC system operation
- Verification of all systems, their compliance with the declared performance indicators actual.
- Checking of reliability of fasteners, integrity of the casing and airtight elements of the structure.
- Clean condenser
- Evaporator cleaning
- Clean the indoor unit
- Clean filters.
- Check system
- Check temperature sensors
- Check the coolant
- Refilling with Freon
- Checking air outlet temperature and system error diagnostics
- Repair and replacement of housing elements, wind blades, opening-closing motors, control panel
Chimney Services and Air Duct Cleaning in Santa Monica
- Inspection, cleaning and disinfection of extract and input ventilation systems. All chemical products used in ventilation systems cleaning are approved and certified.
- Cleaning of ventilation hoods, oil/grease traps in public catering facilities, restaurants, cafes, bars, bakeries, production shops
- Cleaning of chimneys, fireplaces from combustion products, soot, grease
- Cleaning, disinfection of ventilation shafts in apartment buildings, corridors