The HVAC caregiver
Why Choose Us
At Bloom Air Conditioning, we provide the most advanced and high-quality HVAC services in most areas of Carpinteria. The good thing about Bloom Air Conditioning is that all of our technicians are highly qualified, licensed, and committed to completing the assigned projects on time and within your budget.
Why Choose Bloom Air Conditioning in Carpinteria?
- Friendly rates, no hidden charges for weekends and holidays
- All of us in our team are highly equipped and licensed to handle any HVAC services
- Reliable appointment and always come on time
- Our specialists will surely call you 30 minutes before their arrival time
- Uses original and durable parts and equipment for your HVAC units or systems
- 100% guaranteed customer satisfaction
- 24/7 emergency repair services
If you need a professional technician to diagnose and fix your damaged HVAC units or systems, you can always rely on Bloom Air Conditioning at any time of the day. You have nothing to worry about it because our customer services team is ready to book you an appointment for any HVAC services that you need. We will surely send you one of our highly qualified and licensed technicians to assist you with your concerns immediately.
If you want to ask for more questions about Bloom Air Conditioning in Carpinteria, dial (805) 600-3308, and talk to our customer representative now!
Our company Bloom Air Conditioning services and repairs a variety of HVAC systems in Carpinteria
Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) is the technology of indoor and vehicular environmental comfort. Its goal is to provide thermal comfort and acceptable indoor air quality. HVAC system design is a subdiscipline of mechanical engineering, based on the principles of thermodynamics, fluid mechanics and heat transfer.
List of works within the scope of the service:
- Diagnostics of HVAC system operation
- Verification of all systems, their compliance with the declared performance indicators actual.
- Checking of reliability of fasteners, integrity of the casing and airtight elements of the structure.
- Clean condenser
- Evaporator cleaning
- Clean the indoor unit
- Clean filters.
- Check system
- Check temperature sensors
- Check the coolant
- Refilling with Freon
- Checking air outlet temperature and system error diagnostics
- Repair and replacement of housing elements, wind blades, opening-closing motors, control panel
Chimney Services and Air Duct Cleaning in Carpinteria
- Inspection, cleaning and disinfection of extract and input ventilation systems. All chemical products used in ventilation systems cleaning are approved and certified.
- Cleaning of ventilation hoods, oil/grease traps in public catering facilities, restaurants, cafes, bars, bakeries, production shops
- Cleaning of chimneys, fireplaces from combustion products, soot, grease
- Cleaning, disinfection of ventilation shafts in apartment buildings, corridors