The HVAC caregiver
Why Choose Us
Unable to maintain your heating and cooling system with clogged filters will surely spread dirty and contaminated air in your home, and it can be harmful to your and your family’s health. Always put in mind that as an owner, it is your responsibility to maintain your HVAC system regularly. It will help you enhance the air quality in your place. Clean air is essential, especially if one or two of your family members have asthma or allergies. The best solution for you to keep away from that dangerous situation is, hire a specialist to help you with your HVAC system as soon as possible.
In Irvine, most of the people always trust Bloom Air Conditioning to handle their failing damaged or dirty and contaminated heating and cooling system. Bloom Air Conditioning has been in this industry for almost a couple of decades now and still counting for more. Our team cannot reach this level without our clients who are supporting and trusting our capacity in repairing, installing, or maintaining their HVAC units or systems. What is best about our team is that we always make sure that all of our technicians have undergone a lot of training to enhance their knowledge and skills in handling any HVAC services.
If you notice or hear something strange with your heating and cooling system, you can always trust Bloom Air Conditioning located in Irvine. Our customer services team is ready to accommodate your concerns 24 hours a day, including weekends and holidays. We will surely assign one of our highly qualified and licensed technicians to help you with your HVAC problems. You expect our specialist to be at your place earlier than the scheduled time. You can book an appointment with our team by dialing (714) 599-8919 now!
Our company Bloom Air Conditioning services and repairs a variety of HVAC systems in Irvine
Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) is the technology of indoor and vehicular environmental comfort. Its goal is to provide thermal comfort and acceptable indoor air quality. HVAC system design is a subdiscipline of mechanical engineering, based on the principles of thermodynamics, fluid mechanics and heat transfer.
List of works within the scope of the service:
- Diagnostics of HVAC system operation
- Verification of all systems, their compliance with the declared performance indicators actual.
- Checking of reliability of fasteners, integrity of the casing and airtight elements of the structure.
- Clean condenser
- Evaporator cleaning
- Clean the indoor unit
- Clean filters.
- Check system
- Check temperature sensors
- Check the coolant
- Refilling with Freon
- Checking air outlet temperature and system error diagnostics
- Repair and replacement of housing elements, wind blades, opening-closing motors, control panel
Chimney Services and Air Duct Cleaning in Irvine
- Inspection, cleaning and disinfection of extract and input ventilation systems. All chemical products used in ventilation systems cleaning are approved and certified.
- Cleaning of ventilation hoods, oil/grease traps in public catering facilities, restaurants, cafes, bars, bakeries, production shops
- Cleaning of chimneys, fireplaces from combustion products, soot, grease
- Cleaning, disinfection of ventilation shafts in apartment buildings, corridors