The HVAC caregiver
Why Choose Us
The air conditioning system provides cooled air and comfort throughout your home. They help stay fresh from the blazing summer sun. However, they can also give you trouble when they face problems. If you want your air conditioner to work efficiently throughout the year, then contact Bloom Air Conditioning in Midwood.
At Bloom Air Conditioning, we can help keep your units in top condition with our various HVAC services. You can rely on our seasoned technicians to restore any inefficiency on your system and improve the quality of life inside your home.
Our technicians are well-trained and knowledgeable to handle all your HVAC service needs. Before we start our service, we make sure to inspect your HVAC system from any hidden damages that could be detrimental to the life of your unit. Our technicians will then provide you with various repair options on what you want to do with the service.
It is our goal to deliver quality services and 100% customer satisfaction with every work we do. Rest assured that you and your family stay safe and comfortable in your homes. Customers are our top priority, and we go the extra mile to meet their expectations.
Give Bloom Air Conditioning a call today at (929) 605-4070 to set up an appointment for your next maintenance inspection! We cover the whole area of Midwood and its neighboring communities.
Our company Bloom Air Conditioning services and repairs a variety of HVAC systems in Midwood
Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) is the technology of indoor and vehicular environmental comfort. Its goal is to provide thermal comfort and acceptable indoor air quality. HVAC system design is a subdiscipline of mechanical engineering, based on the principles of thermodynamics, fluid mechanics and heat transfer.
List of works within the scope of the service:
- Diagnostics of HVAC system operation
- Verification of all systems, their compliance with the declared performance indicators actual.
- Checking of reliability of fasteners, integrity of the casing and airtight elements of the structure.
- Clean condenser
- Evaporator cleaning
- Clean the indoor unit
- Clean filters.
- Check system
- Check temperature sensors
- Check the coolant
- Refilling with Freon
- Checking air outlet temperature and system error diagnostics
- Repair and replacement of housing elements, wind blades, opening-closing motors, control panel
Chimney Services and Air Duct Cleaning in Midwood
- Inspection, cleaning and disinfection of extract and input ventilation systems. All chemical products used in ventilation systems cleaning are approved and certified.
- Cleaning of ventilation hoods, oil/grease traps in public catering facilities, restaurants, cafes, bars, bakeries, production shops
- Cleaning of chimneys, fireplaces from combustion products, soot, grease
- Cleaning, disinfection of ventilation shafts in apartment buildings, corridors