The HVAC caregiver
Why Choose Us
Staying comfortable is everyone’s desire. If you want your home to stay fresh and cozy, then getting a heating and cooling unit can help. If you are looking for a suitable air conditioning unit in your home, then Bloom Air Conditioning can help. We can assist you in choosing a system that accommodates your home’s requirements and can help you with the correct installation of your unit.
We offer various services ranging from maintenance and repairs to installations. If you want to make sure your unit lasts a long time, then get into the habit of regularly maintaining your air conditioner for it to work at peak performance and top condition.
Why Choose Bloom Air Conditioning?
- Our HVAC specialists are well-acquainted, highly-trained, insured, licensed, and bonded.
- Affordable price rates with no hidden fees or extra charges.
- We use precision tools and techniques for dependable, quick service.
- 24/7 customer service team ready to accommodate your requests and scheduling needs.
- We are available 7-days a week, holidays, and 24/7 for emergency repairs service.
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
Here at our company, we understand the importance of having a comfortable environment in your household. We strive to give you the best possible service and will go the extra mile in ensuring that we meet your expectations. Feel free to contact our customer service representatives if you have any inquiries and booking requirements. Contact us at (516) 916-5616 so that we can provide you with an immediate service as quickly as possible.
Our company Bloom Air Conditioning services and repairs a variety of HVAC systems in Elmont
Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) is the technology of indoor and vehicular environmental comfort. Its goal is to provide thermal comfort and acceptable indoor air quality. HVAC system design is a subdiscipline of mechanical engineering, based on the principles of thermodynamics, fluid mechanics and heat transfer.
List of works within the scope of the service:
- Diagnostics of HVAC system operation
- Verification of all systems, their compliance with the declared performance indicators actual.
- Checking of reliability of fasteners, integrity of the casing and airtight elements of the structure.
- Clean condenser
- Evaporator cleaning
- Clean the indoor unit
- Clean filters.
- Check system
- Check temperature sensors
- Check the coolant
- Refilling with Freon
- Checking air outlet temperature and system error diagnostics
- Repair and replacement of housing elements, wind blades, opening-closing motors, control panel
Chimney Services and Air Duct Cleaning in Elmont
- Inspection, cleaning and disinfection of extract and input ventilation systems. All chemical products used in ventilation systems cleaning are approved and certified.
- Cleaning of ventilation hoods, oil/grease traps in public catering facilities, restaurants, cafes, bars, bakeries, production shops
- Cleaning of chimneys, fireplaces from combustion products, soot, grease
- Cleaning, disinfection of ventilation shafts in apartment buildings, corridors