The HVAC caregiver
Why Choose Us
To guarantee quality comfort and air conditioning efficiency, you should choose and trust the HVAC provider that is committed to providing professionalism, honesty, and perfection in all they do. When in search of reliable and efficient HVAC service here in Santa Barbara, Bloom Air Conditioning is the right one to call! At Bloom Air Conditioning, our team of knowledgeable HVAC specialists works hard to stay up-to-date on the latest methods and techniques in HVAC repair and maintenance services. This commitment enables us to provide the best service to our customers throughout the Santa Barbara area.
Why Choose Us?
- Prompt Response Time
- Affordable Pricing
- Flexible Appointment Schedule
- Courteous, Friendly Professionals
- Years of Experience in the Field
- Fully Insured, Licensed, and Bonded
- Quality and Efficient Service
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
Experience dependable, professional, and quality service when you call Bloom Air Conditioning. Whenever you need air conditioner maintenance service or heating repair, do not hesitate to call our team of HVAC experts, the one who truly cares about you and your family’s comfort.
Call Us Today
Whether you have a new or an outdated HVAC system, regardless of the age or model, Bloom Air Conditioning can handle it all! We will come running in no time to attend all your comfort needs. Call us today at (805) 429-6212 to learn more or to book your appointment!
Our company Bloom Air Conditioning services and repairs a variety of HVAC systems in Santa Barbara
Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) is the technology of indoor and vehicular environmental comfort. Its goal is to provide thermal comfort and acceptable indoor air quality. HVAC system design is a subdiscipline of mechanical engineering, based on the principles of thermodynamics, fluid mechanics and heat transfer.
List of works within the scope of the service:
- Diagnostics of HVAC system operation
- Verification of all systems, their compliance with the declared performance indicators actual.
- Checking of reliability of fasteners, integrity of the casing and airtight elements of the structure.
- Clean condenser
- Evaporator cleaning
- Clean the indoor unit
- Clean filters.
- Check system
- Check temperature sensors
- Check the coolant
- Refilling with Freon
- Checking air outlet temperature and system error diagnostics
- Repair and replacement of housing elements, wind blades, opening-closing motors, control panel
Chimney Services and Air Duct Cleaning in Santa Barbara
- Inspection, cleaning and disinfection of extract and input ventilation systems. All chemical products used in ventilation systems cleaning are approved and certified.
- Cleaning of ventilation hoods, oil/grease traps in public catering facilities, restaurants, cafes, bars, bakeries, production shops
- Cleaning of chimneys, fireplaces from combustion products, soot, grease
- Cleaning, disinfection of ventilation shafts in apartment buildings, corridors