You may not experience as cold as other parts of the country do, but there are some instances that you might need your furnace, especially when the temperature is at its lowest during nightfall. Unfortunately, if you haven’t made your furnaces ready before the colder weather sits in, you might suffer from a very chilly night all season long. Our heating unit, like the Furnaces, may not see the same amount of use as they might further north, but still, we are blessed to have these kinds of heating units to keep us warm during the colder months.
However, when something goes off with your furnace, it can cause tremendous inconvenience, as well as the hassle of finding the right technician to repair it. Fortunately, you don’t have to look further because we are here to get you covered, especially when it comes to your furnace problems. We are here to make sure that your heating system is in the right working conditioning and to make it possible, all you have to do is to reach out when you see or notice the following signs below.
Signs You May Need Furnace Repair Are The Followings Below:
- Smelly Furnace- There are 2 (two) possible smells that you should consider hiring a professional for repair services, and these are burnt smells and hot metallic smells. It only means that there could be one component of your furnace in distress, and immediate repairs are required to prevent worsening the problem.
- High Utility Bills- If you have been paying more in your monthly bills lately, a possible reason could be your inefficient furnace at your house. An unmaintained or repaired furnace may lead you to more energy consumption, causing you to pay more than usual. That is why getting your furnace fixed right the first time can save you money when it comes to your monthly bills.
- Discolored Pilot Light- Pay close attention to the color of your pilot light. A healthy and properly working pilot light usually appears blue. Conversely, if the pilot light is discolored and turns out to be yellow, it indicates a problem. Once you notice discoloration with your pilot light, especially if it glows yellow, call for a professional technician immediately! A yellow colored pilot light will produce carbon monoxide, an odorless, colorless gas that can fill your home and may cause carbon monoxide poisoning.
- Unusual Noises- Most furnaces emit sounds because of their regular operation. But when it emits loud and persistent unusual noises, this could indicate a serious problem. If you hear squealing or banging noises coming from your furnace, it means that one of the components of your furnaces is broken or loose.
- Poor Air Quality- Our furnace has a direct impact on the air quality of our home. But unfortunately, this heating unit is often neglected, where dust, molds, bacteria, and dirty particles form. Not only can it cause headaches, itchiness, and frequent asthma attacks, but it can cause your furnace to work harder.
So, if ever you notice any of the following signs listed above, please call a professional technician immediately!
Call The Professionals Of Bloom Air Conditioning!
At Bloom Air Conditioning, whether you need heating and air conditioning services, our skilled and well-rounded team of technicians is here to get it all covered. We are here to provide the best HVAC repair along with service charges that everyone can afford. So, whenever you need furnace repair or air conditioning repair, give us a call at any time of the day!